Sunday 19 June 2011

My last Mid-term exam

To tell the truth, I haven't prepared for any exam. Or I have prepare for exams all the time because I think it is amazing to study English at ELI; so I don't need to do something more just for an exam. However, I always want to improve my writing skill since I'm such a writing lover. I was very interested in classes of the last week because we could learn many different kinds of essays.

I think it is very hard to learn how to write an essay in Korea. We learn how to get a high score in a multiful choice exam not write an essay. That's why I was very surprised when I first joined Francis'class. It was all about an academic essay and research paper. I had kind of a hard time in class, but I didn't give up writing. I suppose this made my writing better.

Today, I want to review what we are done last week and I will use what I review in my reading assignment. I should write a reading response journal, so I can practice writing while I do my homework.

The more I do something related to school, the more I feel sad..because it reminds me of that the time is running out.

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel sad.
    I can understand this feeling well:)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye Hee-Jung, I hope whatever you choice for yourself will always bring you happiness and success. I knew you for short time but it was enough to admire you ... all the best...

    ReplyDelete