Tuesday 7 June 2011

Thank you for "Being There"

   I was really touched and inspired throughout the movie. Being there. I think the title explains and implies a lot of things we should think about insightfully. People see what they want to see and they know what they understand. We think we live with people around me now, but I think it is kind of misunderstanding. We always use our own point of view when we think or react towards a certain situation, so it is easy for us to make up our mind differently no matter what is true or unture.
  People around Mr.Chance understand and accept him in their own way even Mr.Chance's name. Whatever he behaviors and says, people want to interpret based on who they are, what they want and what they know. All is truth. This is how the world works becuase life is a state of mind as the last saying in the movie. There is no doubt for the truth that everyghing is one's own creature.

2 comments:

  1. An interesting post, Hee-Jung. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie as much as you did.

    A few slight corrections: "behaviors" --> "does", since "behaviors" is a plural noun. Also, I think the last word should be "creation", but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nathan!
    By the way, I want to buy the DVD:) Can I buy it at HMV?

    ReplyDelete